Monday, March 30, 2009

A testimonial from a client



"I wanted to share with you how very very thankful I am for your organization and the generosity of your supporters. We have had a rough year with my husband being amongst the ranks of laid off employees. When winter was approaching and my kids coats were not going to make it another year I was relieved to come to the shop and find a perfect fit for them both. They left so very happy and talked all week about the nice ladies at the Clothes for Kids store who give clothes and coats to kids who don't have money for new ones! They were both thrilled to be able to pick out items they were proud to show off and wear and came home to give their father a fashion show. The coats have served them so very well and kept them warm and dry in all the rare snow and have even been admired by many. What a relief it was to know my kids dressers were well stocked when I was juggling our other financial burdens. From the bottom of our hearts...Thank you."

S.F., Mountlake Terrace

1 comment:

gf said...

I can relate to this in so many ways, I have also been a client of this wonderful organization. It is a relief to be able to clothe your children when times are hard. I planned my life so that I would never be in need and I'd be able to take care of my own, but things changed and I had no control of the circumstances. You guys have no idea how many sleepless nights I did not have because of your help.

Thank you kindly!